Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fuel Reseve

8-10 litres after the light comes on? That's loads! I've never let it drop that far until the light comes on, always fill up soon as it's in the last quarter.

I need to try this!! :)

was just about to ask this question

becuase i was trying to find out how many miles i get with a full tank

i approx get 400 miles on a full tank

400 miles to the tank, what sort of driving are you doing? I get about 325 miles before the light comes on, and thats all around town.

was just about to ask this question

becuase i was trying to find out how many miles i get with a full tank

i approx get 400 miles on a full tank

400 miles to the tank, what sort of driving are you doing? I get about 325 miles before the light comes on, and thats all around town.

325 is average for town driving. i get about that, but recently started doing a 20 mile commute up and down a A road and hitting 400 miles 80% A roads 20% town

Guys . Lexus is200 is sooo expensive to run !!

I just so slow to save petrol as much as I can ! I don't even watch the speedo I watch the MPG gauge now !

I get roughy 380-400 from a full tank

I use V power petrol and it cost me £86 for a full tank

To be fair I kind of need a new car because it's to expensive to run now for work

I want a vw golf mk5 tdi auto 140bhp they get about 45mpg

Personally i dont mind spending the extra £20 a tank vs a diesel golf say. but thats just me :) It kinda annoys me that i could be driving a GS350 that does similar MPG and waaay better power but i cant afford a new gen V6 engined car atm

Ill take a pic when the light comes on see where im at. Ive just started commuting 20 miles mostly A road so im doing alot better.

My light came on at 419 miles. like i said about 80% A road 20% town. didnt fill up until 445. Youst to get the usual 300-325 around if all town. im quite happy with this, really not alot different to my 1.6 Focus or even my Rover 200 diesel. Not sure really why ppl complain tbh, there are MUCH worse MPG cars out there trust me!

2014-04-10_09-51-40_908_zps0876b197.jpg

• Like 1

"Why are you bothering like that? If you wanted a economic car, you shoulda got a deisel"

Thank you for your comments. I'll keep this forever!. Lol

On British Roads, you have to really work hard to drive like an idiot, or drive these cars around town only. . . . The IS200 is one of few cars that I can drive and beat the official MPG claims. The other was a 1.0l Vauxhall Corsa. 45-50 MPG all day long.

Drive conservatively, change gears sensibly and the MPG will come to you. The difference in cost? Over 20,000 miles at 31.6MPG, I've paid £3,750 in petrol. At 20MPG? You could add another £1500 to your fuel cost.

These posts make me laugh. if its so expensive to run, why do you own one?. I don't know yet as I have just bought 1.

hopefully I would expect 25 mpg on a 6 cyl motor with lots of luxury to boot,

my Toyota pick up 2.4 diesel returns 20/25 mpg all day, loaded or not & don't have any luxurys at all.

As far as ive found out so far is mpg is the least of my concerns, ive owned a lexus for 4 days now, & now I have an engine warning light on! what is this I say? £££ car still drives as norm but who needs this **** goin on!

After all the car in front is a Toyota... Yeah a pick up truck that works its **** ***** off to pay for the lights comin on on the bloody lexus!!!!

• Like 1

i get where you guys are coming from , but where i have a new job as an estate agent, i still want a nice car and a bit newer

no moaning about the is200 look but mines at x reg.. looks abit old.. and on 110k . i keep thinking its going to break down on me where its an old car..

just want a vw golf mk5 gt autp dsg or a 320d sport 2007ish which they get around 45-50mpg ' double then what i'm getting' apparently on the mk5 golf tdi dsg you get approx 500-600miles on a full tank

but still want to keep my is200 on the side .. 20mpg is just expensive for work to be in the car all the time

and also im sick of manual cars , well prefere autos

all my next cars in mind only have worse MPG lol. been working up to a V8. I certainly wont go back to a 4 pot after owning my first 6 cylinder. so smooth and effortless and love the sound. MPG is the last priority for me. its just not something i consciously think about. Cars make me happy in life, i get alot out of driving them. Ive been a petrol head all my life and lifes to short to hold back. I get everyones not like me of course, most ppl a car is just a car to get to work etc.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links