Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Standard Is-F Wheel Colour

Does anyone know what the standard lexus is-f dark grey wheel colour is called ?

As i would like to buy a touch up if possible, they do not warrant a refurb yet,

see below

Does anyone know what the standard lexus is-f dark grey wheel colour is called ?

As i would like to buy a touch up if possible, they do not warrant a refurb yet,

No touch-up available, but get a paint shop to make it up for you. Apparently a couple of options available, standard 11GY39 (dark silver metallic) or 11GY38 (buffed finish). I have used Toyota Phantom Grey Pearl (1E3), only a near match, not perfect, but is available as a touch up.

thanks a lot roheel,

i can see why now it's sewell, i had swell from the first post, lol,

i have sent them an e mail, about the shipping, it came out at $84 from shppoing cart?

in the meantime i have found 1E3 touch up on our good old e bay, even genuine toyota touch up's with free postage, my lexus dealer refused to send my recent touch up in the post, this meant a 75 mile total journey for me to pick it up, around 5 gallons in a is-f in fun mode lol.

• Like 1

11GY39 is not a paint code right? ISF and all the F Sport models have the same colour wheels and ive kerbed mine doing a full turn with a sandwich in one hand

Hi Ryaans

try this off e bay uk, 321243839253 this is the 1-E3 TOUCH UP. i haven't tried mine yet, will let you know when i do

cheers

Mark

Even if its slightly different itll look miles apart. The whole rim is white on the edges :/ Looks even worse because all the others are intact!

if it is as bad as you say it is not a touch up stick you want, but a paint job, why not see what mobile wheel repair guys are in your area, and i think the code you mentioned is the paint code of the colour of the wheels, but a mobile guy can mix the paint to suit your colour on the job, and just blend the damage in around the edges.

• 2 years later...

Hi guys, sorry for all the thread revivals... I need to make a decision about the colour of my alloys by Thursday afternoon... My research seems to indicate that Toyota Phantom Grey Pearl – Paint Code 1E3 is the closest match to the Lexis IS-F / F-Sport grey.. 

As you've experienced using this with your grey alloys, does it match? Will I be happy with the colour?

Thanks.

54 minutes ago, EuroFighter said:

Hi guys, sorry for all the thread revivals... I need to make a decision about the colour of my alloys by Thursday afternoon... My research seems to indicate that Toyota Phantom Grey Pearl – Paint Code 1E3 is the closest match to the Lexis IS-F / F-Sport grey.. 

As you've experienced using this with your grey alloys, does it match? Will I be happy with the colour?

Thanks.

It's a close match but I wouldn't paint the whole wheel with it. Go for BMW Ferric Grey, it looks pretty good

45 minutes ago, rayaans said:

It's a close match but I wouldn't paint the whole wheel with it. Go for BMW Ferric Grey, it looks pretty good

Hey!

wow! what a colour, it looks stunning. I think this might now be my colour choice. Cheers!

Hey. I saw the spec sheet with the two colour codes. I'm not going to go down that route as it'll be too expensive. So I need to stick to one colour. Yeah 1E3 is the one everyone says to go for, but one of the above comments said don't get it done and go for the BMW colour which threw me right off haha. It's a big decision and I don't want to get it wrong - to be fair anything between silver and anthracite is good to me as long as it isn't black... I just really like the F-Sport/ISF colour.

If only I could see a fully painted 1E3 alloy.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links