Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where I Can Get This Bumper

I have seen this bumper and too really like it, it is a chargespeed bumper and from searching every where to find details on it I have found out it is this kit

http://www.chargespeed.com/english/altezza-b1-e1.htm

without the bottom splitter which is an extra option with the bumper, looks so much better without it

I have seen this bumper and too really like it, it is a chargespeed bumper and from searching every where to find details on it I have found out it is this kit

http://www.chargespeed.com/english/altezza-b1-e1.htm

without the bottom splitter which is an extra option with the bumper, looks so much better without it

Thats the same bumper i found but looks so sily with the extra splitter

There is 2 types of this bumper 1 with the splitter which looks like it should be on barry boys and the 2nd type is the nicer one above

Yes but you can remove the splitter and look like the nicer one...

• 3 years later...

Has anyone purchased this bumper from chargespeed? Is it the order number 001212

Is the splitter a removable piece ? I can't tell from the photo if by removing the splitter there are shark fins underneath. Or do I also have to purchase order number 001213c which is the carbon rear diffuser in order to get that shark fin style?