Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

And Its Goodbye From Me And Good Luck Everyone...

After 64,000 miles of sheer pleasure I have had to sell the ISF. It has been built proof but at 64k I had the following issues to deal with:

1. leaking water pump

2. leaking oil cooler

3. squeaky driver seat

4. bubbling on the wheels

5. tottally worn fron discs

6. grinding noise from the steering wheel

The result was a £3.5k bill from Lexus to replace the steering rack and the sort the leaks. They sorted the seat FOC - need to remove the fixing lugs or something and gave me a free ipad cover (which is rubbish by the way as the ipad slides around inside it and you can't get to the buttons so dont buy one).

This also means that my reg number is now being sold on eBay (LEX 15F) in an effort to recover some costs.

Im sorry to see it go but im quite smitten with its replacements - a 5.0 Supercharged V8 limited edition Jag XFR which has the performance pack added which makes the ISF sound like a kitten purring in comparision to the noise this super beast delivers.

There are some things I will miss about my ISF and some I wont - the ride for example is far superior in the XFR and apart from this outragous £3500 bill I will miss the reliability of the ISF.

My heart will sink if I ever finally see another ISF Im sure.... I wish you all the best of luck and enjoyment with your IS-fs and if you fancy the LEX 15F get on eBay in next 10 days.

Byeeeeeee

Oh and ps.... dont drive at 125mph on the M5..... I found out to my cost that the rozzas dont like it much

All the best fella. Thankfully I have extended warranty on mine from lexus. Glad the majority of your ownership was so enjoyable.

I imagine I may be moving to a xfr 2-3 years if another nipper comes along as it is a lot more spacious.

Anyway... All the best.

Stu

All the best mate, sorry to hear you had problems with your ISF but I must admit, that's the most issues I have ever heard of with these. Either way, I think you have moved into a really great car with the Jag; good choice sir!

Sorry to hear you're moving on chap. :(

Shame it was after such a big list of issues. Saying that, you could have racked up more with a lot of different motors after 64k miles of use I guess.

Either way, hope you enjoy the new motor. :)

Love the plate by the way! ;)

Shame it's out of my price range at the moment! :(

Cheers.

Peter :)

All the best fella. Thankfully I have extended warranty on mine from lexus. Glad the majority of your ownership was so enjoyable.

I imagine I may be moving to a xfr 2-3 years if another nipper comes along as it is a lot more spacious.

Anyway... All the best.

Stu

You won't sell your isf mate your in love wid it lol
  • Like 1

Anyway... All the best.

Stu

Lol!!! Won't be selling unless another sprog comes along.

Anyway... All the best.

Stu

Lol!!! Won't be selling unless another sprog comes along.

U can't sell it , I'll hunt u down and shoot u lol
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links