Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Spacers Fitted

andyk134

Hi All,

I have had spacers fitted to my Lexus, 15mm front and 20mm at the rear. With hindsight the rear could take a little more more its done now.

I also have Eibach springs and roll bars on there.

What do you think

WP 20140222 12 29 26 Pro

My Lexus before and after

WP 20140222 14 28 29 Pro

With Spacers 2014

• Like 1

Looks nice mate. Need to be careful with spacers as I bought a car and the previous owners put spacers on that were too big and the wheel was off the hub being held on by boots only!

They are the proper Eibach ones so they bolt to the hub and you have the correct length bolts that come with the spacers to tighten them to.

First and last pics are after and middle 2 are before fitted.

If you do them properly they wont be any bother, its only when you go cheap you get the problems and I will never go cheap on my Lexus!

Hi,

yes it feels more stable, the springs and roll bars made a massive difference but yes this has improved it still further. Wish I had done it years ago to be honest.

They are the proper Eibach ones so they bolt to the hub and you have the correct length bolts that come with the spacers to tighten them to.

First and last pics are after and middle 2 are before fitted.

If you do them properly they wont be any bother, its only when you go cheap you get the problems and I will never go cheap on my Lexus!

Top banana.

Thank you, I have had the car for 5 years now and intend to keep if for another 5 at least. It has only done 62k so basically just run in and I do about 5k a year. I have a good garage that look after it, they basically build modified fast road and track Japanese cars and the guy who owns it has always loved the Mk 1 IS 200 and looks after it well, I get more done in the service for about 2/3rds the price of going to Lexus.

I have so far done Eibach springs, roll bars and spacers and put a second hand Cusco front strut brace on which has transformed the handling without compromising the ride. I like the standard wheels i have so i wouldn't change them. The only other things are the usual K & N filter and a short shift which is good too. I also run it on V Power, I know some have said it doesn't need it, but I do find a noticeable different if i use anything else and it keep the system clean too so I think it is a small price to pay for something i rely on each day. I am not someone who would change the look, I am more about subtle improvements and it still gets the looks despite being nearly 10 years old.

I just wish I had bought one before!

• Like 1