Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi to everyone ,

I have a Lexus Gs 450h from 2006 and recently i changed my alloys and i tried to swap the TPMS on new alloys but one of them it was really bad corroded and it snapped so i had to source another one so i have searched everywhere to find a cheaper alternative than Lexus dealers and also to match with our European frequency 433 MHz and i have found a company called RL automotive here in UK , very friendly and helpful which sell the sensors for £58.20 each including VAT and delivery which i think is pretty decent. Here is the email between me and the sales person from there :

Good morning,

We have two sensors that are compatible with the GS but depending on what frequency;

TCD 1204 433Mhz £44.75

TCD 7002 315Mhz £39.00

I imagine that if the car is from the UK it would work on 433Mhz but it would be best to make sure.

All prices are plus VAT and £5.00 delivery inside the UK, please provide full address details for international shipping quote.

Many thanks,

Wez Burns

Sales Administrator

Park 34 Southmead Industrial Estate

Didcot

Oxfordshire

OX11 7WB

Tel: 01235 818 777

Fax: 0870 850 8824

www.rlauto.com

www.tpmscentral.com

​After i received the sensor i just got it fitted on the new alloy and with the mini VCI and Toyota techstream i have registered in the tpms ecu and everything was fine , no more tpms light on dash.

I have no intention to post this as an advert . It is your choice if you want to ever buy the tpms from there or not . I have just tried to help others spend less money rather than pay too much at the dealers + tpms registration .

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hi Ganesh,

Happy to meet you also and happy to help. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me. I have also seen some tpms at eurocarparts at some point around £50-£60.

​"After i received the sensor i just got it fitted on the new alloy and with the mini VCI and Toyota techstream i have registered in the tpms ecu and everything was fine , no more tpms light on dash"

Sorry to sound thick but what is the mini VCI and toyota tech stream is it soft wear you can buy ?

mini VCI is a OBDII to USB adapter that you plug into your computer. Techstream is Toyota's diagnostic and configuration software. The two work together.

If you wan't to buy it then the 1 year Lexus tech online subscription gives you access to the software but at £2400 per year I don't see many private owners paying that. The alternative, and the one that is discussed here, is to illegally obtain, hack and use the software without a license. As discussion of such activities is against the forum T&Cs this cannot be discussed further.

If you wanted to register new sensors then anybody with access to the Techstream software would be able to do this for you - Lexus dealer, independent garage etc.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links