Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Gs30 Or 430 Owners In Greater Manchester/lancs/cheshire To Help Pr

I'm seriously thinking of buying a 1999 to 2003 (depends what I see for my budget) GS300 or GS430 and although I've done some research and have a rough idea what to look for, I'm reluctant to approach one of these typically small-scale or internet trade sellers to ask for a test drive - so I wondered if anyone in Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire etc could show me their GS sometime and take me for a short drive? It'll be better than visiting a trade seller and wasting their time (in their view) if I say the V8 hasn't got enough of a burble, for example.

Hello Olly and welcome to the LOC.

Good choice of Lexus model, they are all excellent but having once owned a 1999 GS300 myself they are a nice motor.

Good idea trying to arrange a test drive locally but if you are free this Sunday we have a meet organised near to East Midlands Airport where at least one member will be arriving in the model you are considering.

If you could make the trip down I'm sure a test drive could be organised along with loads of free buying advice from other members.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/86699-first-meet-of-2014april-13thplank-leggit-pub/

Thanks for your reply, Steve. What a shame, we're tied up this weekend, otherwise we could have made the East Midlands meet. Thanks for the info and hopefully a GS owner in my area will reveal themselves soon enough. Cheers.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Olly,

I don't know if you are still looking for a ride in a GS 430? If so I may be able to help you out as I have one in South West Manchester.

John

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links