Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys,

I've been on the lookout for a GS450h for a few years but due to other commitments I couldn't take the plunge. I'm in a position now to be able to get one but I'm also an expectant father :)

I've heard that the boot space on a 2007 GS450h is about as big as an ants backside so was wondering have/can you put a pram in the 450H boot? I haven't purchased a pram yet.

Pram nope, even some
of these buggy’s are huge, and even if you did manage to get one to fit you wouldn’t
have room for anything else.

I would leave it a couple of years until your child can comfortably
sit in a car seat and you only need a small buggy, then perhaps you could even stretch
to a MK4 which has a 50% larger boot.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Pram...................not a chance.

Buggy....................no problem.

I can fit 2 full sized golf bags................and nothing else.

Great car though!

Regards

John

lol its a Lexus.. The only thing other than a set of golf clubs that you need is maybe a briefcase and a laptop :D

But again I would say no.. I struggle to get a pc in the boot..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links