Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Do You Get Your Tyres?

Gale1

My baby needs a new set of tyres, and I'd like to get them at as much of a deal as possible... Where do you get your tyres?

I figure if we all share where we get our tyres, we can check the places everyone shares and find the cheapest prices in the end.

The last time I got tyres it was from National Tyres, which is mainly because they almost always have some kind of deal going on. I think there are like 3 different sales going on right now, or something.

Feel free to share where you normally shop and hopefully we all can get some great deals out of it.

Hi ,I find Black circles or E tyres are competitive on prices ; you may find as you require 4 tyres ,if you approach a local independent tyre place with their prices they will match or better them and it may be more convenient for you .

Dave

• Like 1

Lexus dealer at Milton Keynes will match any quote, but i use my local dealer, Wellingborough Tyres, black circles use them, I just go anyway, I like to support the local independants

• Like 1

Blackcircle and mytyres are both good. Also if you are a AA member you get a good discount at National Tyres and they do weekly deals. All you do is log onto aatyres and put in your details and they will show you the deals. Depending on what tyres you are looking for it can be quite good.

It is also worth contacting your local Lexus Dealer. Lexus Cardiff beat the purchase and fitting costs of BlackCircles.com and ValueTyres.co.uk

That's very handy to know as I'm not far from your location either.

Cheers.Lee.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

black circles have a big ad on eBay today ....235/55/18 Potenza's at £140 fitted....as usual BC offering all other sizes but i can only say this real good price for my RX tyres, so prob a good deal for other sizes too ...if nothing else a good price match start point to go to your local dealer if u prefer !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...