Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All

arfur45

Hi guys

Well I have bitten the bullet at long last and taken the plunge and invested in a 2006 ls430

I've been fortunate in my work to drive and spend time in every top marque for the last 15 years

I always loved the lexus from the first one I drove over 13 years ago- despite it having about 120,000 on the clock and always vowed that if i ever made the move from my sports cars a lexus was the only car I would entertain as it's reliability, kit, comfort and value was in my experience untouchable by any other marque

so here I am the proud owner of a car with a mere 45,000 on the clock having done only 10,000 miles in the last 5 years and serviced annually at a lexus dealer

hopefully ownership shall prove to be the pleasure I anticipate

best wishes to you all and I look forward to chatting in the future

Mark

Thanks for the welcome Chris

No pics as yet as weather has been shocking and she needs a good wash and polish after a 600+ miles easter trip but will get some up asap

Incidentally she performed perfectly as you would expect a "Japanese rolls" to in everything from unbelievable motorway rain to the m25 car park.

Just a pleasure to be behind the wheel and after only one trip the missus is totally sold on my investment

PHEW! !

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

Just goes to prove that low mileage well cared for examples are out there and it's a matter of being patient and finding one which you seem to have achieved.

All I can say really is enjoy but you're already doing that :)