Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Want Lowering Springs For Is300

Uxair

Hi!

I am very new to the Lexus experience and by chance have come across a decent IS300 53 Reg which I bought last week. I am keen on doing it up and to start off I would like to lower the ride. I am wondering if any of the fellow members have any lowering springs for sale or know where I can get any? My budget is £150. eBay seems too pricey at present and I have left it as my last resort.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best regards to all,

Uzi

• Like 1

Are you serious £150,you might as well forget about lowering it then not for that money and you probably going to ruin the ride anyway.

Hi Uxair. The Americans use Tokico HP Series Shocks and Tein S Tech Springs for their IS300's some use Air suspension, but this appears to be the cheap way. around 35 - 40 mm drop all round and about £300 ish . . for a cheap drop, check out some breakers who may have a sport. Eibach Springs on stock suspension, around 30mm drop.

@scudney: I came across some unbranded lowering springs for £80 and then branded for £300 so I thought I might be able to get some decent ones for £150 hence the stupid cap. I realise now.

@Stuart Aspey: Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm also getting 18" deep dish alloys and they're costing me £750. I want to lower the vehicle as with them on the car will look too high and the gap between the arches and the tyres will be more (I'm assuming). I might as well spend another £200 - £300 and get branded lowering springs. Is eBay my only option? Would you or anyone know of some place in Essex, any performance parts store?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Lexus OC mobile app

I've got a feeling I could only find the shocks on American sites, but the springs were available in Britain. As for 'off the shelf'? Not sure. Are you on Facebook? There is an IS breaker that may have decent IS Sport (Eibach) springs going cheap. I don't have his number to hand. Search groups. Lexus is200.

Yes, most of the listings on eBay are American or Australian. I am on Facebook. Will start looking straight away. Thank you so much!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Lexus OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links