Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi William

Your car may well be smarter than you but...

There are two buttons under the steering wheel...as you look at the wheel the button on the left is for turning your smart key to off or on and the button on the right is for resetting the 'tire' pressure...

So whilst resetting your tyre pressure, you must have switched the snark key function back on!

I always turn the smart key function off if I am not going to drive the car for few days.....

Shiner

Apologies to all

The buttons are the other way around

One on the right is for turning the smart key to on or off

and the other one on the left of is for resetting the tyre pressure warning.

Shiner

Any one who cared to view my profile would see my Birthday is the 27th May I will be 70 years old,...

William

Many Happy Returns on your big day! :)

A very Happy Lexus Birthday William. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links