Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello this is my first post,so here I am after owning quite a few Bmws I finally decided to opt for a 430.Boy what a car, I only picked her up yesterday so really haven't had an awfully long time with her but first impressions are wow!!She has full Lexus history, one previous keeper and only 85k.I will keep updating as things progress but initially I just wanted to say hi and hope this forum can educate me on my Japanese beauty.

post-50317-0-04768000-1400269810_thumb.j

Hi Scott, welcome to the LOC. Your first impressions (boy, what a car) (wow) are the same as all who drive a Lexus for the first time.Enjoy.Graham.

Years later most of us are still saying boy,what a car ;) welcome to site mate and enjoy

Hello this is my first post,so here I am after owning quite a few Bmws I finally decided to opt for a 430.Boy what a car, I only picked her up yesterday so really haven't had an awfully long time with her but first impressions are wow!!She has full Lexus history, one previous keeper and only 85k.I will keep updating as things progress but initially I just wanted to say hi and hope this forum can educate me on my Japanese beauty.

Sorry Scott, your car is grey, we at Lexus Owners Club do not do grey, even if they do have top of the range Continental sport contacts, Ignore Graham he's colour blind. :innocent: :D

Seriously welcome and the best of luck with your new car, it looks a peach.

Some BMWs are good cars, some BMWs are great cars.

I believe you will find, all the Ls range of Lexus to be great cars.

''Sorry Scott, your car is grey, we at Lexus Owners Club do not do grey, even if they do have top of the range continental sport contacts, Ignore Graham he's colour blind''.

William, have you been on the sauce???

Maybe I should not attempt humor, apologies to Scott and Graham, apparently it did not work as I meant it to,William

That's interesting mine looks silver (grey) and is officially "Lexus Dark Silver" but my log book states "Bronze"

The paintwork on yours looks gleaming,tyres have been valeted, is that how the car was presented to you on collection?

Yes please Scott, we like pictures, perhaps you might like to see my pictures, here. sorry don't know how to post link to forum post, but please search.William

New (To Me) Ls 430.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links