Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Coolant Reservoiour

Hello lads ive a problem here is there anyway i can drain the coolant reserviour only, it was empty and i filled up with water the engine coolant was filled up with red kind of fluid i think i just put too much water into the reserviour just dont want to start the engine now before ill be sorted

Hi not sure it it has a drain pipe,if not insert a small piece of tubing(about metre long) in reservoir suck on the end and when water comes through take it out of your mouth and hopefully gravity will do the rest,when empty refill with red/pink antifreeze.

Thanks i got sorted but other wise i took off the pipe that goest to the engine coolant and let it down soo everything went from coolant reserviour cheers i mean small pipe that goes to the silver bottom:)

Another question people could find their answers here. What means 5 years i have to drain every 5 years, does it not cycle mode like it uses i refill it ??

• 2 weeks later...