Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

White Isf On Autotrader

Has anyone viewed the white ISF on Autotrader? Wondered if there was something wrong with it as it's been on there for ages and not sold.

It has been on and off many times. Apparently it has been in an accident and the pannels have been put on badly and don't line up properly. Other issues as well. There is a thread somewhere on here about it as I was going to go and look at it last November. Not many for sale at the moment.

Stu

Cheers Stuart, i gathered it must have been something like that.

Pickings are certainly pretty slim with ISF's at the moment. I'll have to bide my time I think :-(

Odd, there were about 7 or so a month ago. Still not many mind! Only 200 odd in the country so don't come up that often unfortunately :(

Worth waiting for a good example :)

Stu

• 2 months later...

Hello All. New to the forum but I have an ISF itch to scratch so looking on here for advice and guidance.

I have been doing the usual checks on Autotrader and Pistonheads but slim pickings. I was wondering is the white ISF mentioned in this thread is the same as the 2008 currently on sale on Autotrader ? Any guidance appreciated.

Thanks Gavan

Hi guys.

I am hoping to go look at the red one this coming week at some point. Not sure at this point I will go for it. But if anyone is interested and wants me to take any closer pics etc please let me now.

Sully

Thanks for the responses guys. I do like the ISF in white but it was primarily that it was a bit closer for me to look at. Will have to bide my time I think .... The red is nice but might be a bit too Q-car for me. Would be interested though to hear what it is like.

Cheers Gavan

Thanks for the responses guys. I do like the ISF in white but it was primarily that it was a bit closer for me to look at. Will have to bide my time I think .... The red is nice but might be a bit too Q-car for me. Would be interested though to hear what it is like.

Cheers Gavan

It didn't bother me how far away my isf was mate .if it's a main dealer it will prob be a good one anyway .

I travelled over 3 hours for mine .i only looked at the pics on the net and the Lexus dealer done a walk around for me over the phone

And described every detail so I bought it over the phone .i wasn't disappointed ,they were very honest .

After I bought it over the phone on a Sunday over 15 calls were made after mine so you've gotta be quick mate .

Good luck and hope to see you in one soon .

Cheers for that. Have not been looking long but starting to realise how quickly the good ones go - will have to move a bit quicker than I am used to it seems. Just show how good the cars are I guess.

Thanks Gavan

Cheers for that. Have not been looking long but starting to realise how quickly the good ones go - will have to move a bit quicker than I am used to it seems. Just show how good the cars are I guess.

Thanks Gavan

Soon as you see one mate ,spec Lexus dealer get on the phone ,have a haggle and stick that deposit on .

That is so true. I missed out on a black one that went for sale at Arnold Clark in Scotland a few weeks ago. Sold on the same day it was advertised. It was on at a good price. You have to be quick. I check auto trader etc twice maybe three times a day now.

• Like 1

That is so true. I missed out on a black one that went for sale at Arnold Clark in Scotland a few weeks ago. Sold on the same day it was advertised. It was on at a good price. You have to be quick. I check auto trader etc twice maybe three times a day now.

Keep an eye on pistonheads too ,lots of dealers are on there that's where mine was advertised

• Like 1