Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold + Membership

Chris.S

• 1 month later...

Just tried to join as 'gold member' but that was a waste of time as it doesn't like me paying by credit card - does anyone have a direct contact number so that I can speak to some one about upping my membership?

• 1 month later...

OK - now a gold member (Good old PayPal) - but why isn't there enough dealers (esp. where I live or even near to me) signed up so that we can make use of a discount, I don't care much for Halfords, OK for small everyday replacements, but what about 'parts' !!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

I signed up to be a gold member on the 12th but as of today still no membership card or Halfords card, anyone have any idea how long it will take. I sent a request to the sales team at lunch time but no reply. Reasons for joining as gold member is for the greatest part to get dealer discount on parts, but 2 weeks later I still have no card.

So in a nutshell gold membership runs from the day you pay, but to be fair it should be from when the cards are shipped as I have already lost 2 weeks of any benefit.

One fed up old bloke who wants more cards to put in his wallet.

Jim