Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is220D Vacuum Control Valve Buzzing

Gtownsman

Hi All

I have recently purchased an IS220D and when I shut off the engine I get this awful buzzing noise from under the bonnet. I have narrowed it down to the vacuum control valve on the left hand side of the engine.

I have tried changing the control valve with another of the same and it does exactly the same.

this makes me think either the problem is coming from somewhere else, ever though the noise is coming from the valve.

or this is normal for the car, which would be a shame if it is because it's a horrible sound when you switch the engine off in a car park and the attractive woman is just walking past, it certainly gets some attention but not the right kind!

Ive done a video so you can hear the issue and where it's coming from:

thanks in advance for any help

GT

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links