Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everybody, after an absence of about 7 years I could not resist buying another Lexus, so just purchased a 52 LS 430 with 59k on the clock and in very good condition. Even though I know Lexus, it has brought that smile back to my face and I still cannot believe both how it rides plus all the incredible extras , which incidentally all work.

I have an excellent independent who will maintain it for me, but of course it is going to need the major service, plus a cam belt, water pump etc, change ( for my piece of mind ).

Please can anybody advise the best ,(cheapest ) source of all the original parts I will need, including all filters , oils etc.etc.

The alternative is my Indy will use the local Toyota dealer.

Any guidance greatly appreciated, and I look forward to a long enjoyable ownership,

Rgds,

Roger

Supposedly any Lexus dealer can do an LS cambelt for £295 (according to the Lexus Website, although it lists LS430 and 460 and not the 400).

Waterpump replacement is listed separately at £395. I'm waiting to hear back if there's a cost of doing both at the same time for (say) £450.

Thanks Mark ,I have somebody to do all of the work, just wondered if any good place to buy the parts.

if you want genuine parts and can wait a couple of weeks you could try amayama.com

i have some track rods on the way - lexus price £124 each - amayama £84 both sides inc delivery - i might have to pay some duty on that