Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

40K 4 Year Service

After some help please.

Been quoted £545 for my 40K, 4 year service by my local Lexus dealer. Seems a bit lumpy compared to Keith's 6 year service for £600.

Has anyone had their 40K service recently and what did it cost?

Thanks

Steve

I think that's way too expensive; the only real additions for the 4-year service over a usual 'full' service is a check of the tranmssion oil and replacement of the air filter. Amongst the usual full service, the 6-year service I just had also included 8 new spark plugs and a diff oil change. Just shows how much some dealers make over others.

I think that's way too expensive; the only real additions for the 4-year service over a usual 'full' service is a check of the tranmssion oil and replacement of the air filter. Amongst the usual full service, the 6-year service I just had also included 8 new spark plugs and a diff oil change. Just shows how much some dealers make over others.

Thanks Keith.

£600 including 8 new spark plugs is great value. I think i'll be doing some serious haggling!

Seems a bit steep. Id be calling toyota to bash them down.

Thanks Stu, thats what I think. At the 30k service i did ask a local Toyota garage to quote and they refused as apparently they didn't have experience of performance cars and the IS F is too complicated!

Ha! My local Toyota garage were happy to quote. There is some stuff they can't do though as they don't have the technology. Believe it or not a wheel alignment is one such task!