Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All,

I got a IS200d SE-I which i bought back in dec 2013 since then I have done 10K miles on the clock over 90% of all m'way driving but I would of thought the servicing light would come on when the car has done 10K, am I wrong?

I got the full SAT nav pac and if i go setup > Vehcicle > Maintence > oil change it now says 0 miles left which means I should be booking my car in for a service.

Just the car is on 41k miles at present just wanted to know when other people recieve there service light?

The IS doesn't operate a variable service schedule, it is fixed 10k miles or 12 months (which ever occurs first) after the last service. The maintenance schedule reminders are nothing more than an in-build calendar which may or may not be set correctly and is informational only - not sure if it even gives an alert.

Don't think it does by default. There is no illuminated 'service due' banner or similar as found on Audi's, for example.

But you can instruct a message to pop up if wanted via the diary memo.