1. 1. Which day is the best for you

• Friday 15th of August
    • Saturday 16th of August
    • Sunday 17th of August

There is only one way into Bluewater, just stay to the right
hand side as you enter the Bluewater slip road, follow the road round, straight
across about 3 roundabouts it is sign posted “ Cinema in brown signs”. As you
follow the cinema car park sign off to the left keep right , this will put you
in the middle car park, the left lane will put you up on the roof, Follow the road around until
the last car park ( you cant go anywere else ) and make your way over to the
far left or right hand corner, depending on space.
Mall: Plaza
Floor: upper ( not the roof )

http://www.bluewater.co.uk/en/stores/showcase-cinemas

see map on right of page

It is the last car park ... which is for the imax cinema.

If the weather is nice we should be on the top level open air.

If the weather is bad we should be on the lower level :)

Very sorry all but it looks like I won't be there, long story short but I was contacted some time back through LOC about possibly selling my car - things were still up in the air about when it would occur right up until yesterday, sadly (for me) the new owner is picking up the car this morning after a very long drive.

They know about the meet so you never know, my car might still make an appearance if they decide to stop off on the way back?

If the timings work out right I'll still try and pop along as i'm heading past at some point as going to Lexus Woodford to pick up a new car - nothing along ISF leagues, a CT. Thought it would make a good run around especially while saving for an RCF ;)

If don't get to see you all hope you have a great meet - looks like good weather as well - shame, would have made a lovely last memory with my car.

• Like 1

Very sorry all but it looks like I won't be there, long story short but I was contacted some time back through LOC about possibly selling my car - things were still up in the air about when it would occur right up until yesterday, sadly (for me) the new owner is picking up the car this morning after a very long drive.

They know about the meet so you never know, my car might still make an appearance if they decide to stop off on the way back?

If the timings work out right I'll still try and pop along as i'm heading past at some point as going to Lexus Woodford to pick up a new car - nothing along ISF leagues, a CT. Thought it would make a good run around especially while saving for an RCF ;)

If don't get to see you all hope you have a great meet - looks like good weather as well - shame, would have made a lovely last memory with my car.

That's a shame....very bittersweet. Although can you make sure you bring your RCF to a meet. Will want to have a good look at one.

Now..I'm off to clean my car. See you later guys.

Busy day for you Matt :) ... hope all goes well with the sale.

Would be nice to see you if you could make it, regardless of a Lexus :) :)

I am off to wash the car as well.

Oh by the way she passed the MOT lol ... so I will have a Lexus at the meeting!

Cheers

Vasilis.

Good work matey. Washed mine last night... Then it rained so dried it again this morning. I'm here and off for a shop with my family . Top floor all the way at the back of the car park. I'll be back just after one.

• Like 1

Good to meet you all. Sorry I had to shoot early but my wee one was on need of sleep. Great to see some new faces and meet some familiar ones again.

Come to eurospec rolling road day in Guildford on the 4th October of you fancy it :)

Thank you Vasillis for arranging another successful meet, nice
to see you all and a nice range of cars and thank you Andy for the ride in your IS-F

Well I went and done it, called into Lexus Sidcup on the way

home and ordered my RC-F, taking delivery in May.

So what with the crispy cream donuts and the hot chocolate

its been rather an expensive day. Lol.

• Like 3

crazy mofo!

can i have a loan... :p

was a good day, am just home. Worth the trip to see some really nice cars. And the weather held up, traffic is **** but that is to be expected.

• Like 1

Just got in and shattered..although I don't know if it's the driving or the shopping this afternoon.

Great to meet everyone and here is to the next meet.

Chris....can I expect a return of the favour when you get your RCF? What colour did you go for?

• Like 1

a next meet is good, but i need beer next time so should be a longer day out if possible

You need beer! Lol

There were places there to get some beer. It is nice to have a beer and a chat.

Just got in and shattered..although I don't know if it's the driving or the shopping this afternoon.

Great to meet everyone and here is to the next meet.

Chris....can I expect a return of the favour when you get your RCF? What colour did you go for?

Hi Andy,

I went for the Blue with light grey interior, I didn’t want

the carbon or the Torque-Vectoring

Differential but added the Mark levinson audio and sunroof as I like a light,

bright interior.

I have been

invited to a manager / v.i.p. day at a race track with the RC-F sometime in November,

they are going to let me no Monday were and when, so that will give me a better

I dear on ride comfort.