Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone, I put my 2005 Rx400 in for an m.o.t. last week and it failed on o/s park brake cable & shoe's, shoe's were cheap enough at £22 but Lexus wanted £95 for the cable,

I searched for a cheaper Uk alternative & as usual no one in the Uk wants to supply Rx400 parts ...

anyway I got one from Rockauto for £17.67 (£50.06 inc delivery) takes a couple of days but is about the only source I've found for Rx 400 parts without being fleeced by the main dealer,

Just a heads up if anyone is looking for brake parts on this site most are listed under Rx 400h 2007 not 2005 ...

• Like 1

Shame theres nothing in the Uk that stocks parts as cheap as this .. the prices Lexus are charging are ridiculous ... i reckon that if I had a complete rear brake replacement done by them it would add up to about 3 grand .... lol ...

it is a supply and demand thing, many more RXs sold in the US so parts are more readily available. Pads and discs are easy to source in the UK (Euro car parts etc) but after that and things get difficult.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links