Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sat-Nav

In My is200 ive got the flip up and tilt sat-nav display, but when i bought the car its got a smashed screen, so i was thinking of getting a whole new unit, but were can i get them from? ive looked on eBay and amazon etc. but to no joy

Can anyone tell me were i might be able to get one? (WITHOUT) costing me an arm and a leg

Cheers.

they come up on eBay now and again - there is a complete system on there at the moment. Car breakers would be the other option.

Be careful to get the right system, CD based or the newer widescreen DVD based system - I think they changed in 2001.

Okay thanks, i took it all apart yesterday, and found out that the wires on the back of the unit itself wasnt connect to anything becuse as far as i can see, there isnt anywhere to plug it in?....The dashboard itself is right fitment for the unit because i cant see how you could change it from lets say, the small top bit were a little clock display is to the big GPS screen bit?.....if this makes any sence could you try and shed abit of light on it if you can?

It connects to the headunit and another wire that runs to the boot where to drive is. If the looms not there someone has fitted it and done a half job. Is the remote and disc drive present?

Regarding the screen seen em on ebsy numorous time. Alternative get a 4.3" tontom in place or if you have the wider screen 7" i believe

Well if your car was actually fitted with the sat nav from factory it would have a remote or control pad next to the handbrake. It would also have a disc drive in the boot on the right of the spare wheel compartment where the maps are read from.

If it doesnt have those someone has merly fitted the screen and housing up top.

You could deff use the double din slot for a touch screen setup for sure. You'd need to bypass the amp tho, buts thats another subject

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links