Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Swap Bmw For Is200

jonnyenglish

Hi Hope you are all well! I'm new to the forum but am desperately looking to get an is200 I currently have a BMW 330 ci msport and am looking for someone that may be interested in a swap? Please see this link for more information on my car http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/bmw-330ci-m-sport-e46-104k-topaz-blue/1075411159

if any one is interested please let me no! All the best Jon English

Edit: I also have a classic mini if anyone's interested in swapping for that http://m.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1989-classic-austin-mini-1275-65k-red/1075413416

Edited by jonnyenglish

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

In all the time I've been a member here I think I have only heard of one member going from Lexus to a german brand but plenty moving the other way.

Have you considered selling the BMW then using the cash for the IS200?

I have the BMW up for sale at the minute have managed to sell the mini tonight but that's the deposit for a flat so hljust trying to sell the BMW now there doesn't seem to be any Lexus is200,s close to me for sale I kind of want one with around 80k or less miles and preferably a sport as they look a bit cooler hehe thanks for the response though!

Hi Jonathan and welcome to the club.

What sort of mpg does your BMW give you as an IS200 isn't exactly frugal and as your looking at saving money it may not be the best choice mpg-wise?

Be careful simply looking locally for as IS, whilst you may be lucky and find a good one I would advise buy the best you can afford which may involve casting your net wider.

Best of luck with your search.

I get on average 26-27mpg and around 340 miles per tank? What would I expect to see from a Lexus? I'm not really sure what else is out there to look at? Ive always loved the look of lexus's just annoying there a bit slow! Look the awesome though! What sort of Lexus would u get for 2-2.5k? Thanks guys!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links