Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

mine too, but the earliest I could have had one would have been in 1989 I guess and then it would have been impossibly beyond my reach ............. as a new one would be today too :whistling:

But hey, each of those cars was brand new once and looked after impeccably too .... I don't mind others cast offs when it comes to Lexii

Malc

• Like 1

George, Lexus Hatfield is not too far from me. Been there once or twice. Last time I was there, in the showroom they had the best preserved Mk1 I have ever seen. It was absolutely immaculate.They told me it was for sale 'at the right money'. I think they were wanting in the region of £6k for it.(I declined, but it was in 'as new' condition).

198 watchers and 1400 views...might have been wise to list it in classic section after all...OR...it could stall where it's at....which would not be so great, no reserve sale as always....

Well, assuming the chap gets in touch, someone just got themselves a cheap lexus....I think....but I would say that! £1320 it made, which is £30 less than I gave for it, so, guess I'm not too bad at judging a cars market value. Am genuinely gutted at the thought of not having that cosseting embrace as I sink into the seats and start the inaudible engine, but sometimes reality bites, hard....

Will let you know once it's away and will keep posting, lexus less, as its a cracking forum....gbn

i would say thats a very good price - my Mark 3 sold for £1100 on ebay 5 years ago - it only had 90k on the clock and was very good condition

My MK4 sold on eBay 3 months ago for £1,100 with 107K in superb condition, so bargains can be had. I would have offered it to a LOC member had I been allowed to sell without being a gold member.

i would say thats a very good price - my Mark 3 sold for £1100 on ebay 5 years ago - it only had 90k on the clock and was very good condition

My MK4 sold on eBay 3 months ago for £1,100 with 107K in superb condition, so bargains can be had. I would have offered it to a LOC member had I been allowed to sell without being a gold member.

I dont think they bother with that anymore. Mike

Well, the old girl purred away yesterday, new owner seemed delighted. He had always wanted one, and held off to get a good one. He remarked within a few hundred yards that his current toyota avensis would now feel like a transit van. It's in good hands, a lovely couple who I feel will really appreciate and look after the big gold bus.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

...and after been carless for a week I have went from sublime to ridiculous....mate offered me a cheap diesel for winter....an 05 plate...diesel....beetle....convertible.....can't get much different to lexus..!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links