Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good effort with the lpg man, it's only the lack of a couple of grand that stops me from having mine converted!...

£1200 at profess and installed in a day. Mike

Is that an historic price Mike? I assume that does not include parts cost, or is your system single point and not multipoint? Parts alone for sequential from Tinley tec would be over £600 inc tank.

Good effort with the lpg man, it's only the lack of a couple of grand that stops me from having mine converted!...

Is that an historic price Mike? I assume that does not include parts cost, or is your system single point and not multipoint? Parts alone for sequential from Tinley tec would be over £600 inc tank.

no

ther website says "8 Cylinder from £999"

Leeds LPG is also very competitive

The other problem with " save the planet " new diesels is the cost of a new particulate filter........... . changed every now and again I guess,and on the new BMW ( small one I think ) is @£1400 .. yes one thousand four hundred pounds !!!

Makes our golden oldies just that .............. GOLD

Malc

Sold our BMW 5 series, after being told a new DPF (fitted) would be £2500, and that it would be likely to need replacing within the year, bought a LS400 for 2k instead, and that is in addition to the £2.5k we were losing in depreciation each year!

I dont think anyone fits single points anymore. Mine is a multipoint system, same on the wifes car and several friends who have had theirs fitted at Profess. Price includes all parts and labour. £999 + VAT. Mike

I'm sure you'r right Mike and at that price you've stopped me in my tracks before installing single point. Mind you I suspect there are lots of cars out there with efficient single point and I am reminded of this one I saw advertised but the guy decided to keep as too low bids. 348 k miles on an old system can't be bad and he showed me a photo of his engine bay showing the Vaporiser on its back. (may account for temperamental running). He has since put it upright he tells me. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-LS-400-LPG-1995-Mark-2-/201113940097?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ed3533081

I've also seen others sold on eBay with single point and interestingly the point of entry of the gas was down by the MAF sensor flexi tube which surprised me as being too remote to the Throttle body..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links