Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Working With Crack Pots.

toffee_pie

I have a nice job but the only down side is right next to me are 2 idiots, (3 people in a circular table separated by cubicle things), its open office setup.

one guy is a key board psycho, and rattles the keyboard like he is determined to smash it right through the desk down to Australia. ( I mean, seriously..?!)

the other guy is strange, he wears a coat in the office and another coat going to work and swaps between the 2 coats/jackets during the day (bear in mind even in a shirt its uncomfortable for most), he also blows his nose randomly, every few minutes, I am pretty sure there is f*** all wrong with him and its just a habit, he also has a very annoying accent and when he is on the phone its rather uneasy, for me to make a call is hard to hear anyone with his neighing.

........!

My wife landed her dream job a month ago yet she quite yesterday bc she was working with a holes. She couldn't stand it. You wouldnt believe some of the **** she had to put up with (or maybe you would?) Its important. Your spending half your life witg these ppl. Not saying quit but just saying its common and would effect anyone's sanity so i hear you. Good luck