Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Had the car out yesterday, and managed to reverse into bench that happened to be bolted into the ground!

Anyone think the damage is repairable or do you think its a new/used bumper i need?

10621899_509914372485761_578313515_n_zps

10622309_509914482485750_170103332_n_zps

There is a split in the bumper which isn't visible from the Photo.

The bench was fine! Damn thing stronger than the lexus !

Its pretty hard to find a bumper for this! Had two quotes from breaker yard, but not in black. Any rough Ideas on how much it would be to get a bumper resprayed?

You can't grumble at that price :)

Perhaps have some parking sensors fitted while the bumper is off to avoid any further incidents?

haha, yeah, thats the plan. Don't think he will install them for me but I have been told of a place that will install them for £30 if i get them myself.

Was actually considering a camera, I have an aftermarket unit in the car with GPS/DVD player etc, and it has a camera function. Was considering one of the cameras you install into the number plate lights.

e.g. http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/Integrated-Rear-view-Camera-for-Toyota.html

Anyone done this?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links