Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yoyo, my names Pratik and this is my build of my MK1 GS300. I bought it to replace my prelude VTi which lovingly blew its head gasket

20140503_152955_zpsmhfbnvbk.jpg

20140503_153007_zps55faxflo.jpg

At first I was gonna use it as a runabout car but it seemed to good to be a work-horse. I picked it up with 94K, MOT till March 2015, and full service history for £300!!

This is how she was when I picked her up:

CAM00039_zpslusu7i4y.jpg

The cup-holders were broken, the shifter area had lost some of the walnut vinyl, and at night I couldn't see how much fuel I had left:

CAM00029_zpsv43tabfw.jpg

CAM00028_zpsg2wpnqqf.jpg

None the less, I done the deal and jumped in feeling like an old man. But once then it hit me; I had a 2J block under the hood!!! I had great expectations which slowly dissolved as I brought her home.

CAM00015_zpswgyrnei3.jpg

As I parked up next to my Supra I thought to myself that there is no way these to cars share the same heart!! So to try and cure my doubts, I pulled out the back-boxes to give it a better tone. I took her up to longlife in Bicester to get the job done.

CAM00042_zps09pfaz2c.jpg

I got ****** off by the way my photos weren't coming up properly so im gonna continue in another post. The exhaust looked a lot cleaner and sounded much better

CAM00061_zpshy10j2fa.jpg

And that's pretty much how she stands at the moment. I'm debating whether or not its worth taking it any further.

Done a quick Oil change last week and I cant say it made a big difference but its better to be safe than sorry

CAM00063_zpsjryswtx0.jpg

The results were quiet disturbing if I'm honest. The oil seemed gooey and grimey

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links