Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror

Sterling

I have a 2000 'X' IS200 SE Auto. I read somewhere that the auto dimming rear view mirror from the GS300 would fit, just needing a + and - feed from the sunroof motor. I saw THIS on eBay and wondered if it would fit?

Has anyone done this mod and if so, do they have any tips or pics that could help please.

Many thanks. Kenny

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kenny,

Yes it will fit as I got an auto dimming mirror from a GS300 and fitted it to my IS200, although the mounting arms are different. You have to take your existing mounting arm off the normal mirror and then take the auto dimming mirror apart to swap them over. Once you have done this the mirror will twist straight on and you just need to extend the wiring from the red and black cables on the mirror and wire them to a positive and negative to the sun roof switch.

Dean

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links