Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

There's an 08reg LS600H with 29,000 miles for sale at SMA-Group on Monday night at their Newcastle (Birtley) branch. I may go along to see how much it goes for.

Be interesting to know the outcome too ........... will you be able to look at the servicing schedule before the auction ...... just to get a feel for it's provenance.

Malc

ok, thanks ............. . looks like it's due a ( overdue it's annual ) full service and is in condition C whatever that is.......... long MOT tho' ............and it's NOT a hybrid, says petrol ( only ? ) ....... be really interesting to get a feel for the bidding and the end price too.

Am I just toooooo nosey :zorro:

Malc

Just in case I dont get to the auction tonight I've been to see it this morning and they dont have a reserve as yet as it's a new entry but they gave me the Cap Guide figures. £22,300 to £24,600. It has an SMA-Group assured mechanical report on the windscreen, 5 main dealer services, Lexus Stockport number plates if you want to check it out, 2 x Dunlop and 2 x Bridgestone tyres with plenty tread.

I would err on the side of caution with this one ,cars that are sound and have good provenance don't usually end up in the block.If it is sound there will be a likley number of seekers who are working to find one for a customer and will probably not even attend but bid by phone,so you could get carried into unrealistic territory.

It may have been entered by the liquidater of a company and to that end ownership will not have been via an individual which leaves you non the wiser as to its history.

............ just heard from SMA, the car didn't sell outright on the block, sold privately after a provisional bid, selling price agreed between vendor and eventual buyer, therefore sale price private and not revealed !

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links