Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alarm Sound For Closing The Doors.

Hello everybody. I`m new to Lexus and also new to this forum.Sorry if I write in wrong section. I have Lexus IS 220D just for a few days now. I want to ask a question. What is wrong with unlocking the car ? When I unlock the car there is no beeps (locking 1 beep, unlocking 2 beeps) and when I sit into the car and close the doors, alarm is turning on for maybe 2 or 3 seconds. Also when starting the engine there is alarm sound for 2-3 seconds. What is wrong with that ? With locking it seems to be everyting is fine, it beeps 1 time and doors are locked. Sorry for my bad english. :)

Hi Taurintas,

Welcome to the forum. The UK Spec cars do not come with the beeps on locking/unlocking so unfortunately that is not something we can relate to. It's really hard to say whats causing the alarm to go off.

Somebody might come along and point you in the right direction but if not I think it's probably best you take the car to an expert for diagnosis.

Car is succesfully unlocking (with two beeps) just for 5-10 minutes after I locked it. But then I lock the car(beep once) and leave it for more than 10 minutes, car isn`t unlocking succsefully. I don`t know why ? If the car didn`t beep for unlocking (two beeps), only lights flash, it means that the alarm will turn on for two seconds when I close the doors or start the engine. What is the problem with that ?

Thank You for a reply.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links