Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

require two new rear tyres and blackcircles have these kumho ecsta le sport ku39 at a very reasonable price of £107 a corner, they seem to get good reviews, even from bmw drivers :) , wondered if anyone on here had any experience with these tyres ??

Don't know these tyres specifically...but I'm sure they'd be fine. Had Kumho's on vans and they've been good.

Spare a thought also for the Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance.....they seem to be very well regarded and have good ratings for noise, grip and fuel. Getting a pair myself in the near future. About the same price. Auto Express recommended for 2014.

http://www.blackcircles.com/catalogue/goodyear/efficientgrip-performance/225/40/R18/W/92/f?returnurl=%2forder%2ftyres%3f%26width%3d225%26profile%3d40%26rim%3d18%26speed%3dW%26minpricerange%3d0%26maxpricerange%3d0%26viewmanufacturer%3dgoodyear%26displayall%3d6&tyre=32248041

I'm about to purchase 2 x Bridgestones for the front at £72.00+ vat the same tyres that my newly acquired

250C had fitted from new.

Is it the general feeling that there are better tyres available? Is so what and why?

I'm about to purchase 2 x Bridgestones for the front at £72.00+ vat the same tyres that my newly acquired

250C had fitted from new.

Is it the general feeling that there are better tyres available? Is so what and why?

thanks for all the advice :) ,went with the Hankook ventus v12 evo k110, 245/45/r17 were £122 a corner with blackcircles, very efficient way of buying tyres, cheaper than kwik-fit etc and plenty of local places to have them fitted.off to dorset/devon on hols next week so hopefully some decent country roads to check out the rear tyres :) .