Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

R 389 KUM Item No. 261595119800 on that auction. Anyone know this LS 400 its up for sale near me and its got a LOC sticker in the window. I could only have a quick look at it on Tuesday and 1st impressions were OK. He's doing a couple of jobs on it to make it ready for sale (why has he advertised it then!!!?). He's a one man dealer working from home. He uses space at a local garage.He bought it blind 2 yrs ago, had it transported to his and never used it. Service book stamps start at Bolton and then Oxford,Surrey etc.

PS. It didn't have electric folding mirrors. I thought MK4's did.

Its a dealer sell so it bound to be the finest, best, cracking, amazing, beautifull, etc, etc.

Your idea of a Full Service History is completely different to what the wider world think and expect it to be.

On the face of it it looks good but standing around for 2 years seems strange, to me, but if it has the right feel and that service history is fairly decent, worth a punt I would think Mike

The last upgrade before the Ls400 was discontinued had a couple of enhancements which included the folding mirrors,I believe that was 99 onwards, shall we say "to infinity".My 98 as them but I have to do it manually.

I did have a quick look at the S/H and its Lexus up to about 80K with a sticker in the engine bay confirming cam belt changed at 73k corresponding with a stamp in the book. There are Lexus receipts with 98k on them but not stamped in the book. Strange!. I would need more time to look and test drive. Advisory on MOT: Slight play front ball joint meaning expensive part from Lexus.

PS. He said he bought it with no S/H but found all the paper work in the cubby hole under the front passenger seat.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links