Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Retro Fit Of Aftermarket Led Drl Lights To Rx 450?

I have not fitted them, but I have to ask, why are you looking at a product at £14.95 for a Lexus RX450h ?

In regards to LED's, you get what you pay for.

If they are not high quality, then they will just look like crap dull bolt on aftermarket LED's and it will spoil your RX.

Just my thoughts of course !!

I had some of these fitted to my wife's 2011 Toyota Rav4, colour coded of course and blends in nicely.

For some reason I cannot copy and paste the links !!!

www.avrmobiles.co.uk and look at LED set called RX650B LED Running Lights.

Very bright, reliable and they will come and install them anywhere in the UK and fitting is included in the price, but if you have them colour coded add another £29.99.

Is it possible to somehow change the fog lights so that they are permanently switched on, in effect using them as DRLs?

(for RX450h, but also RX400h, RX300/350?)

If you give me a email address, I will send you some photos. Or go back to the avrmobile website, click on Installation Photos near the top left of the screen, scroll down to the 11th Photo and that's our white Toyota Rav4.

Yes, they do drill holes in your bumper, so be sure that you really want them. I was very hesitant, but after speaking to them about it, I went ahead and dont regret it. They look almost like parking sensors but are high quality with a LED light in each light.

In regards to the fog lights, I know that some people have done some conversions on the fog lights of the Toyota Rav4, but not sure about the law, MOT etc, as you do need to have front fog lights in the UK by law.

In regards to the fog lights, I know that some people have done some conversions on the fog lights of the Toyota Rav4, but not sure about the law, MOT etc, as you do need to have front fog lights in the UK by law.

Eh?

No you do not.........rear foglight is a requrement but not fronts.

• Like 1

Well, in that case, Chris can Google fog light conversions, because I have seen a few and it will mean not drilling holes in his car.

Must admit, I VERY rarely use my front fogs, the manufacturers should ditch them in the UK and use the holes for DRL's or whatever.

If you give me a email address, I will send you some photos. Or go back to the avrmobile website, click on Installation Photos near the top left of the screen, scroll down to the 11th Photo and that's our white Toyota Rav4.

Yes, they do drill holes in your bumper, so be sure that you really want them. I was very hesitant, but after speaking to them about it, I went ahead and dont regret it. They look almost like parking sensors but are high quality with a LED light in each light.

Jetskidia@aol.com

Just seen the pics, looks very smart. Did they drill 5 small holes each side?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links