Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For A Is 250?

I still am, but on searching I come across this one,its in Amberley Gold which isnt one of my prefered colours,Its a mar 2006 (06) SE,one owner with 73,420 miles, £6450, Its at Lexus Stoke,wish it was in Windsor Blue :)

Nope Dazed SE is the Base model, half the fun of these cars is the gadgets so pointless to go for the SE. Sport or SE-L all the way!

The car you mention seems overpriced to me, paid about that for mine with 20,000 less miles and mine is a Sport!

Cheers Alex,thats probably why then.The ads are flooded with SE's in silver,cant belive buyers were going for these options,there other than to save money,get the extras and a nice colour,thats what i say :)

I've had mine for six months now, I really love the car although coming from a small hatchback the running costs are obviously much higher!

If this is your first Lexus you'll love the tech, going to another car seems like going back ten years now! I love that people expect a Grandad to be driving and then see me fly past them. I can see me keeping the car for a long time!

Thats good to hear mate.Yes its going to be my first Lexus,when I bought current car Honda Accord,I was actually looking at the previous IS 200/300.Its nice to hear a real owners opinion,rather than these quite seemingly harsh reviews.

Nope Dazed SE is the Base model, half the fun of these cars is the gadgets so pointless to go for the SE. Sport or SE-L all the way!

The car you mention seems overpriced to me, paid about that for mine with 20,000 less miles and mine is a Sport!

The base model had no letter designation and was simply referred to as IS250. It had no leather and was missing a few other things if my memory serves me right. They're rare as hens teeth, unsurprisingly.

Some of the reviews,have been critical of the centre console quality,some have critical of the cars performance of the V6 engine,the boot space and non folding rear seats,lack of headroom and legspace for rear passengers has come upto.

Rebecca Jacksons video review on car buyer seems very fair. I had two of those cars and loved them. One red and one silver. The good thing about silver is that it is quite easy to keep looking good, but I am surprised that the Mesa red is not more common. Yes, go for the SE-L if you can

I came from a 2.4 Accord, have a se-l is250 in manual with the mark levinson, this is quite a rare setup so i feel a bit unique lol, manual box takes a bit getting used to but it becomes second nature after a few months.

forget rear seats, if they are important you probably need a different car tbh.

if they are not important and if you need a nice quite car with a load of tech then this is what you want, running costs are no more than what my accord was.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links