Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Vibration Noise From Doors

Hi there,

I have noticed a tempermental noise that comes from the front passenger side door and a rather more consistent noise from the driver side door. The noise is somewhat difficult to explain. It is rather like a light squeeking noise, does anyone else experience this ? Any ideas how to get rid of it? Im tempted to take the door apart and check it over and apply some form of a sprayable glue or something.

Anyone's insight into this issue would be good.

Further more, for those interested about the front driveside wiper hitting the frame of the windscreen, I didn't get time to look at it. I will however post here my findings as soon as I get the chance to examine it further !

Cheers, :blink:

Ardy.

i had this in my Es300 which is similr to the LS

I took it n for a valet and they sprayed stuff everywhere to make it shine and got rid of the squeak.

you could take door panel off and spray WD40

in regards to the wiper.. seems that when they were changed last they did not put the wiper back correctly... If i am correct you have to take the whole wiper off to change the blade.

I've managed to determine that the squeeking noise is actually from the front passenger seat, and not anything to do with door frame or anything !

Will need to tighten some nutts !

:zee:

Will keep you posted on the progress !

Hi there,

I have noticed a tempermental noise that comes from the front passenger side door and a rather more consistent noise from the driver side door. The noise is somewhat difficult to explain. It is rather like a light squeeking noise, does anyone else experience this ? Any ideas how to get rid of it? Im tempted to take the door apart and check it over and apply some form of a sprayable glue or something.

Anyone's insight into this issue would be good.

Further more, for those interested about the front driveside wiper hitting the frame of the windscreen, I didn't get time to look at it. I will however post here my findings as soon as I get the chance to examine it further !

Cheers, :blink:

Ardy.

i have an LS400 1990 and have heard the same noise, or similar, especially from the drivers door, but usually only when i've just started the engine, i'm stationery (or very slow) and it's pulling about 1500 revs in Drive. i wondered if it was something to do with an elecronic noise being picked up by the door speaker, but like you, will probably endup taking the door card off. but that's after i've had the blown head gasket/s fixed!