Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Great Service @ Lexus Hedge End

adamsmith

I wanted to share my experience of buying my new car from hedge end lexus dealership.

It was a massive impulse buy, I'd not even considered Lexus before walking through the dealership doors and I didn't even discuss it with my girlfriend!

Being in my early 20's when I visit a main dealer I never get approached seemingly being prejudged before the sales person even speaks to me. NOT at Lexus! Agi approached me and asked about my lifestyle and gave me a range of options and ranges to suit.

I narrowed it down to two cars and was offered immediate test drives in both. Loving the IS300h she went through available stock and found one to the exact spec I wanted.... The executive edition in white with black interior.

The decision was made and now all I had to do was decide whether to discuss it with my other half.... I DIDNT! The dealer was so good I signed the paperwork there and then!

The whole process from pre sales to handover was faultless. Agi was great, did not prejudge on my age and provided me with a fantastic deal and vehicle to suit my needs and lifestyle.

I am so happy and grateful and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the dealership to my friends, family and clients!

£30,000 well spent.

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

Of course you got treated well, you went in there to spend £30k!!

A good salesperson will not come to a conclusion on weather or not you can afford the cars they're selling purely on first impressions. It's the worst mistake any salesman/woman can make and it's trained out of them now.

You think those salespeople start work at the dealer and are instantly allowed to sell cars? Nope, they undergo training before being let loose. Number 1 item in all sales peoples training is.... Do not judge on first appearances and treat every potential customer (every person that walks into the dealership) the same!!

• Like 1

Chris - while I agree with what you say (anybody going into a business to spend £30,000 of their hard earned should be treated well!), unfortunately it's not always the case.

I've also dealt with Agi at Hedge End, and while she wasn't able to get the right spec car for me, she was extremely helpful in arranging test drives, ringing me up when new cars came into stock, arranging alternatives, etc.

Most of my previous personal experience has been with various Porsche and BMW dealers. My experience with Lexus Hedge End (nearest dealer to me) and Lexus Wolverhampton (where I bought the car) has been better than with either of those marques.

• 3 weeks later...