Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've tried googling for a list of 16" wheels from other cars that will fit my LS without much success. I would like to keep them at 16" because I want to get a few more miles out of the existing tyres. Is there an English site where I can find this info please?. Ta.

Have you not got your original 16" alloys on your LS400 ?

Unfortunately, I sold my set on eBay as I had sold my LS400 last year - I have replaced it with an LS430 recently

There are plenty of 16" alloys for sale on eBay - not sure if you'll find any original LS wheels though. I did have a set of the 17" DHP 7 hole alloys and the ride was still very comfortable. If you can find a set of those, they are definitely worth considering in my opinion

• Like 1

Yes I have the original wheels on there,but they need refurbing desperately. At around £200-£250 to refurb them I thought I'd look around for some decent wheels from another car. Quite a few Toyota wheels will fit of course,some Nissan,some Mazda and the Suzuki Swift apparently. But it's knowing exactly which ones will fit with no problems.

Yes I have the original wheels on there,but they need refurbing desperately. At around £200-£250 to refurb them I thought I'd look around for some decent wheels from another car. Quite a few Toyota wheels will fit of course,some Nissan,some Mazda and the Suzuki Swift apparently. But it's knowing exactly which ones will fit with no problems.

I used a mobile alloy wheel refurbisher who charged me £50 per wheel to refurbish mine - not cheap for a full set of wheels but the results are worth it and in my opinion, these cars are so much better when they are kept as original as possible. If it was me, I'd pay the money and get them refurbished. Just my opinion though. I've seen a lot of LS cars over the years with alternative wheels and I don't think they look good because of the change.

• Like 2

The refurbs on Lexus wheels have to be better than a £50 a corner touch up

The original paint on alloy is notorious on Toyota wheels because they buy all their wheels made from alloys suitable for the southern hemisphere therefore the rapid detieroration in our wheels here in the UK.

The reason is cost, the lesser quality alloy cost difference added through millions of wheels makes for big savings.

If you want a job that lasts and does not show flaking after a couple of years they need to be baked and that after several coats of primer and paint. so expect to pay at least £450 to £600 for the best job.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links