Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Warning!

twotone

lots of people have Nokia 6310I and live in all kinds of rooms of various shapes and sizes, pete. ;) but, I know the cost of london properties is not so good as up hear so I might have to give up some wardrobe space if I moved... Cheers,

Loz

I have a special mobile phone for just this kind of car crime emergency... its reassuring, the effect it can have on such naughty people. :blink: :duh:

I would guess it's absolutely stunning??

this all happened about 15 mins down the road from where i live - whitefield but i dont think i'll be getting carried away with any more security on the car, afterall its only a car and a heavy torch kept in the door compartment will do for me. although quite placid and easy going once my temper kicks in i dont know what im doing and so would just react to the situation and go psycho.

this all happened about 15 mins down the road from where i live - whitefield but i dont think i'll be getting carried away with any more security on the car, afterall its only a car and a heavy torch kept in the door compartment will do for me. although quite placid and easy going once my temper kicks in i dont know what im doing and so would just react to the situation and go psycho.

Must be a small torch if you keep it in the door compartment :P I keep my little helper under the seat :whistling:

Must be a small torch if you keep it in the door compartment :P I keep my little helper under the seat :whistling:

i cant fit a thing under my electric seat! :blink:

just wonder what you could do with a torch

shine it down the barrel of his gun :ohmy:

its the weight of it, if ur gonna clobba someone do it with something heavy in ya hand. also useful if you need to look under the hood at night :whistling:

i cant fit a thing under my electric seat! :blink:

Yeah you can... stick it under the back of the seat :whistling: but like bazza said, faced with a gun and :winky: there you go mate theirs me keys.... ohhhh and take it careful on wet roundabouts :winky:

just wonder what you could do with a torch

shine it down the barrel of his gun :ohmy:

Obviously you've never had a mag light, I've got a 3 cell one (go up to 6 cell) which is like a trunchen only heavier. If you managed to get some one round the head with it they wouldn't be getting up in a hurry. Although If someone was pointing a gun a my swede I would give them anything as it's only stuff at the end of the day and can be replaced (what I told my girlfriend after she wrote off one of my cars)

Since laptop thefts from cars became fairly commonplace on the Bath Road in Slough, I now drive everywhere with the doors locked even if I have passengers. Not sure if I'd see red and retaliate if someone tried to carjack my IS but I'd certainly scream blue murder!

Since laptop thefts from cars became fairly commonplace on the Bath Road in Slough, I now drive everywhere with the doors locked even if I have passengers. Not sure if I'd see red and retaliate if someone tried to carjack my IS but I'd certainly scream blue murder!

red, blue, all sounds very colourful claire! i think you're spot on driving everywhere with your doors locked, it's something i do, especially with the dark nights starting mid afternoon now!