Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ferrari Cant Beat A Volvo Amazon Estate.

Bluesman

All that money spent on a Ferrari and it can beat a little Volvo amazon Estate car.

Enjoy, especially the engine bay of the Volvo which is a work of art. Mike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6BjI1lG2q4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7QKxcH4DFw

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He's very entertaining is Guy Martin - sort of the working bloke's James May. Of course, the common thread connecting them is that they both ride, and understand, motorbikes! :D

Pete

He must have a few dozen world records now, I cant stick him personally, whenever i saw him he was attempting a new world record. He seemed full of himself. I gave up watching him a few years ago and I usually love this stuff.! If he got a haircut itself i might get over him.

Him being a mechanic, I am not sure I would trust him to take a truck engine apart and put it back together again, I think mechanic to him is putting a 500cc dirt bike engine into a go kart.

correct me if I am wrong. :whistling::zorro:

I know what you mean about his hair......slightly....annoying! But he's very, very good on a bike, so I'll put up with it! - watching him go round the IoM is something to behold. He seems to have an enthusiasm for stuff too - something that's missing in a lot of presenters these days. I reckon he can fix stuff OK - they let him loose on lorries...is that good, or bad I wonder?!

Pete

Gotta love a Daily Mail type headline, eh!

And yeah, all that money spent on a Ferrari. Why not double it, and you probably still haven't reached the amount it cost to build that "little Volvo" in order for it to beat a Ferrari ;)

Gotta love a Daily Mail type headline, eh!

And yeah, all that money spent on a Ferrari. Why not double it, and you probably still haven't reached the amount it cost to build that "little Volvo" in order for it to beat a Ferrari ;)

Careful with the Daily Mail digs.....wasted on some, red rag to others! :D

My SAAB 9-5 Aero is quicker than a 996 Turbo through the gears, 30 - 100mph, and it only cost £5k, no mods at all. Now that deserves a headline! :winky:

Pete

• Like 1