AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

JohnyT

Is200 Ebel Watch

JohnyT    2

Hello.

It's sad to think about it but inevitably there will come a day when my IS200 will no longer be feasible to keep on the road. As I've enjoyed owning and modifying it so much I've decided to buy a few mementos that I can keep long after its gone.

My most recent being a watch I bought from eBay supposedly made by Ebel. Can any one shed any more light on this particular watch? There is nothing on the watch as far as I can see that admits to it being made by Ebel whereas another watch I bought clearly says that it was made by House Of Watches.

From my basic googling it would appear that there were 5 groups of 1000 of the Ebel type made: group A,B,C,D,E would this refer to each year the IS200 was sold? Is this also the case with the House of watches type?

I understand what I'm asking may not be common knowledge especially for a very specific item that is now 10 years old, but any information any one has will be greatly appreciated.

ebal.jpg

JohnyT    2

Just coming back to this any one around these days that might know a bit more?