Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's Your Annual Mileage?

I did just over 6k in the last year. With a second car immenant now the wife has passed her test it will shrink to 3k ish in the isf!!! Very few miles but every one will be enjoyed!

Stu

I'm around 3 to 4 thou a year .getting less as months go on . It's only out at weekends and maybe only do 5 to ten miles if that .i do more miles walking around it polishing it lol ,a mate of mine says it's a very expensive drive ornament ,hmm tend to agree ha

12k each year, averaging 27mpg over the last 18 months and always in Sport mode. The joys of rural living and leaving for work at 5:30am each day, no traffic and one set of lights between home and the rail station. Brakes don't get used much though.

• Like 2

5k a year,but i leave for work at 4.30 am so every morning is a blank canvas imagining i'm on a grand prix street circuit somewhere!As there is only 1 plod car for the ENTIRE new forest at night i don't worry too much what's behind me!!

I do 10k per year, one car family and its used for everything.

To be honest I feel guilty as I would rather wrap it in cotton wool in the garage and have an XC90 or something to batter around in the week. Maybe next year.

Literally where i have just got to as my wife just passed her test so i can keep the miles off the F. I want to drive it but it means i don't need it for trips to the supermarket (door dings), driving to the dump with rubbish in the back won’t need to happen. Avoided that to date! Driving to any unsavoury areas etc. Nice to have a car I don’t mind being a work horse and getting abused a bit.

it's my daily driver, so 20-25k a year... With a grin on my face...

You'll need it serviced twice a year then do you mate .

Yep,

2-3 times a year depending...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links