Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

With Regret My Time Here Has Come To An End.....

IHgs300

Due to numerous reason's including the death of my father, I cannot devote the time needed to be a moderator any longer.

I have enjoyed my time here organizing meets and helping the odd person.. I and the wife have made some good friends on the forum and wish you all well for the future.

I might nip in from time to time as circumstances allow.

Regards

Ian and Heather.

Hi Ian.

Never ran into you in my short time here so far (perhaps I've been too well behaved to attract a moderator's attention?) but sorry to hear your news. Wish you all and your OH all the best.

Sorry to hear about yor Dad Ian I lost mine several years ago.

I know where you live and you make a decent cup of tea so will call in when passing :)

Regards to Heather and yourself.

Steve.

Hi Ian, Sorry to hear about your sad loss and I am sure it is due to your efforts that this is such an excellent forum with really friendly and geninue members who seem to go out of there way to assist and provide information to each other.

Take care and best luck for the future.

Bobby

Hi Ian & Heather. I am sorry to hear of your fathers passing Ian. I wish both you & Heather all the best for the future and hope that life starts dealing you some good cards for a change. Take care. Mike

• 2 weeks later...

hello Ian and Heather. sorry to hear about your dad ian, and sorry I have been so long in sending this message. I do hope you are both well,Bronagh and myself will miss the meets. we will pop in for a nice cuppa and a catch up.only known you both a couple of years friends like you both are hard to come by. you did a brilliant job as a moderator and will be missed on the forum. all the very best to you both hope to see you soon kindest regards Ted & Bronagh xx.