Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Nx On Autotrader With Huge Inflation!

I recognise that picture it was posted on this forum last week by Jonathan Smith???

Wonder if the picture has been poached or he is selling already :msn-oh:

He was having problems with the phone set up, maybe he's been reading the thread on the 300 forum and decided to bail out quick

Sent from my iPhone using Lexus OC

Hmm I recognised the picture too. Seems really weird, besides, no one's going to buy a £42k car for £52k, thats insane! I dont think the waiting list is particularly huge either!

Itd be worth £35k max at this point in time simply because its been taken off the lot!

Now down to £43,995 and mileage has doubled to 200!

http://www.autotrade...lexus?logcode=p

Still not worth it. Its got 1 owner on it already and isn't classed as new is it? Someone daft will probably buy it instead of waiting. Hmm its only 15 miles from me!

Now down to £43,995 and mileage has doubled to 200!

http://www.autotrade...lexus?logcode=p

Still not worth it. Its got 1 owner on it already and isn't classed as new is it? Someone daft will probably buy it instead of waiting. Hmm its only 15 miles from me!

I agree it's not worth it but as you say, maybe someone daft will buy instead of waiting. Having said, I'd have thought the dealer network would have some stock immediately available. And if you were going to sell it straightaway, why bother joining the Forum?

All sounds a bit odd to me.

Must be very disenchanted to sell on so quickly!

Or just trying to make some money from somebody who doesn't want to wait for a new one. That may work for a Jag F-type but I can't see too many people willing to pay over the odds for a Lexus NX.

Odd!

Very peculiar indeed. Makes me wonder what the scheme is. Jonathan Smith was the guy who posted the picture, has someone actually poached the pic or is he selling already?