Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf Value Tracking...

Hi guys,

This one is up for sale near me , I pass it on my way to work, it's up for 29k - 61plate with 27k mls

1 lovely looking car sitting amongst her German and Italian rivals looking all calm with her hidden gem under the bonnet!

It can be viewed on the web - Quirks car company - wickford

Hope it helps with your s/h evaluationspost-53041-0-23372700-1429915338_thumb.jpost-53041-0-23372700-1429915338_thumb.j

post-53041-0-75482700-1429915352_thumb.j

post-53041-0-71840300-1429915377_thumb.j

Personally, I think it's the white leather interior that's putting people off. :(

Can't say I'd be struck on it if I was looking for one.

I know a few guys have the white leather interiors on here, but I'd hate it!

Too much stress keeping it clean! Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I quite like the white interior, but would welcome feedback from owners that actually have it.

The white one was owned by someone on here and has been bought by someone on here from Birmingham, so hopefully I'll see it in the flesh one day.

I've got the white interior. I'm not too fussy but after doing 35k in it I need to get the leather cleaned to restore it as the drivers seat is starting to look a bit grey....

I forsee a trip to a valeter at some point, when I get the chance.

I quite like the white interior, but would welcome feedback from owners that actually have it.

The white one was owned by someone on here and has been bought by someone on here from Birmingham, so hopefully I'll see it in the flesh one day.

Had mine for 2 years now and the seats still look good. Bit more wear and tear on the drivers seat but gets cleaned with Meguiars leather cleaner & conditioner every six months and comes up a treat. Doesn't really mark from blue jeans etc. I wouldn't let the fact that it's white put you off, doesn't really require a lot of maintenance.

Had mine for 2 years now and the seats still look good. Bit more wear and tear on the drivers seat but gets cleaned with Meguiars leather cleaner & conditioner every six months and comes up a treat. Doesn't really mark from blue jeans etc. I wouldn't let the fact that it's white put you off, doesn't really require a lot of maintenance.

hi dave, think i have an identical car and wanted to know the Meguiars product you use is it seperate cleaner and conditioner or is it the all in one Meguiars product?

Thinking of giving my seats the once over and so if it works for you will give it a go.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Lexus OC

hi dave, think i have an identical car and wanted to know the Meguiars product you use is it seperate cleaner and conditioner or is it the all in one Meguiars product?

Thinking of giving my seats the once over and so if it works for you will give it a go.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Lexus OC

Hi Depak, I use the Meguiars Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner & Conditioner applied with a microfibre towel and then polished of with a clean one

I see my car is now for sale at Lexus Birmingham, it was at Renault before.

If it has had a full service, which included front disks, pads and tyres. The price is very good. It retailed at 24,950 nearly two years ago!

I see my car is now for sale at Lexus Birmingham, it was at Renault before.

If it has had a full service, which included front disks, pads and tyres. The price is very good. It retailed at 24,950 nearly two years ago!

It says it has a full service...I very much doubt they would change disks, pads and tyres unless they needed to. At Lexus prices that would close to £3K of work. A full service would be just fluid changes and the like. Mine had it's done in February and even though my brakes were approaching a time they needed to be changed they only advise that it will need to be done soon.

It is a nice car tough and I would rather buy it from a Lexus dealer than a Renault one.

Hello all,

I just saw a black 59 reg one for £18,989, how come the chrome detailing in the stereo is missing? looks mint though, surprised its not been snapped up yet.. mileage is not that bad too.

mine is a 09, with it on, also the lock and unlock door button on the drivers door is different.. any particular reason?

anyway I seen your one at Birmingham Andrew, not the best condition for a 24k car tbh, marks on the front and rear bumpers, discs looked pitted. I think you got a good deal in p/x.

in terms of value, I think the ISF's will hold 20k as long as it fully maintained and well looked after, I think they are not selling because there aren't much to choose from maybe?

unlike someone mentioned earlier in the thread, they are not know by most people who are looking at German cars, so maybe people are hoping there are more to compare to.

I have already made some noise in my area amongst some C63's and M'3, people wanting to know what they are.

I personally hope they stay above 20k by Dec (only had it 2weeks), because my Mrs just gave me news were expecting twins . . . double trouble :oops:

but I'll try my best to find a way to avoid selling it.. I love it to bits :msn-cry:

Congrats Ace. If you don't have any children at the moment, it's not easy but manageable for two children plus parents to fit in the ISF. I have a 10 month old and a nearly 3 year old. I guess it also depends on your height and the front seat passenger's height. My wife is probably just below average height so the rear facing seat goes behind her on the nearside and my older daughter's forward facing seat is behind me. Don't get me wrong,it is a bit of a squeeze but as I say it's manageable. With two rear facing seats it might be a bit awkward depending on you and your partner's height. If you already have a child then all of the above is irrelevant as you will need another car!

Yeh Stu that was my reaction..WOW!!

thanks guys.. i dont have kids atm, so well excited to be a dad soon.

Thats some good stuff to know Sham, thanks for that info buddy.. and Stu i know its just a car, so im gona enjoy it for as long as i can hold on to it.

• Like 1

Its the perfect family car Ace, you'll be fine, two baby seats in the back, and I'm sure you'll find a double buggy to fit in the boot. Anyway many congrats, get some sleep now while you can. :-)

There's been big discounts now from where cars were 4 or 5 months ago, they are starting to get more realistic in my view. I'm surprised the Black one in Leeds is still up for sale though, I guess even that will get a discount soon, despite been more realistically priced that many of the others.

Ace did you look at the Red one in Brum, its down to 22K now after being originally up at 25K?

Its the perfect family car Ace, you'll be fine, two baby seats in the back, and I'm sure you'll find a double buggy to fit in the boot. Anyway many congrats, get some sleep now while you can. :-)

There's been big discounts now from where cars were 4 or 5 months ago, they are starting to get more realistic in my view. I'm surprised the Black one in Leeds is still up for sale though, I guess even that will get a discount soon, despite been more realistically priced that many of the others.

Ace did you look at the Red one in Brum, its down to 22K now after being originally up at 25K?

Im gona get all the hours of sleep in till then lol

Yep i did see the Red one, bt not in person.. thats amongst the 1st cars i inquired about when i started to look for one, im not a fan of Mesa Red (the pic was not up then) and your right it has dropped, the Lexus garage told me it was a customers car and they are selling it for him.

i didnt see the Red one there, maybe it was parked at the back. Im due to pop over to Toyota next door for some service parts for my Ayeo. I'll ask to look at them both in detail and let you guys know, some one might read my post b4 they travel from a distance maybe.

yeah the guy who was selling it trough the garage messaged me direct a few months ago, he said it had a lot done to it in terms of refurbd wheels re-painted front bumper etc, warranty and servicing. he painted a picture of a car that needed nothing.

you sound tempted Mark..lol

that's exactly how I bought my car from Lexus in Hull.. everything I pointed out they said we'll do it,

new rear tyres

new front discs

new rear pads

Full service

and 12months Warranty.

I aint spent a penny since I got it and the way I saw it was, if I bought one for 19k (which is VERY rare atm for a ISF (especially in white), id end up spending £1500 if it needed bits and bobs and a warranty too, and that wouldn't be approved either.... so I snapped it up asap

I think I got a decent deal.. you never know it might be worth more later lol.. or the same if that.

Yeah yours looked a great deal.

Loved mine until its demise. But when I got the pay-out, I think there were 2 for sale and both were much younger cars, so I decided to have something different. I don't often re-visit cars I've had, but with this one I could make an exception.

• Like 1

you sound tempted Mark..lol

that's exactly how I bought my car from Lexus in Hull.. everything I pointed out they said we'll do it,

new rear tyres

new front discs

new rear pads

Full service

and 12months Warranty.

I aint spent a penny since I got it and the way I saw it was, if I bought one for 19k (which is VERY rare atm for a ISF (especially in white), id end up spending £1500 if it needed bits and bobs and a warranty too, and that wouldn't be approved either.... so I snapped it up asap

I think I got a decent deal.. you never know it might be worth more later lol.. or the same if that.

Lexus can afford to spend money on them to sell as they offer so little in px.

you sound tempted Mark..lol that's exactly how I bought my car from Lexus in Hull.. everything I pointed out they said we'll do it,new rear tyresnew front discsnew rear padsFull serviceand 12months Warranty. I aint spent a penny since I got it and the way I saw it was, if I bought one for 19k (which is VERY rare atm for a ISF (especially in white), id end up spending £1500 if it needed bits and bobs and a warranty too, and that wouldn't be approved either.... so I snapped it up asap I think I got a decent deal.. you never know it might be worth more later lol.. or the same if that.

Lexus can afford to spend money on them to sell as they offer so little in px.

Totally agree.

Maybe its the other way round, they can only buy them cheap as they HAVE to spend a lot on them to bring them up to Lexus Approved spec.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links