Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Low Mileage Year 2000 Ls400 Anyone

hahahahahaha ................ if it was at a Lexus main stealer it would doubtless be about £12k :arrrggg-matey:

Looks brilliant, but then with a good polish-up, many do .............. even mine looked the dogs bollocks a few weeks ago when I had it fully valeted ........ oh that goddam weather since eh !

Malc

I'm not impressed with the price of the car given the exterior marks to the vehicle

Looking a bit closer, I am not entirely convinced that the alloy wheels are in immaculate condition either.

But it is a 2000 model and less than 100k miles so maybe the rarity pushes the price up a bit.

IMHO that car is at least £500 overpriced even before haggling. There are a bunch of £2k MK4s (plus this one which is the most expensive of the lot at £2.5k) dotted around the country sitting on AutoTrader/Ebay/Gumtree and not selling.

A member here (bald headed chap according to his Avatar!) has just snapped up a lovely looking black one for just over £1000, admittedly needing a cambelt plus some tyres. A great looking two tone silver over grey one went through on eBay last week for under £1500.

I think £1500 for a decent one is target price at the moment. They seem to have gone up in the last 12months or so since I started casually looking (darn it I have missed the trough I think) but £2k+ is overpaying IMHO.

• Like 1

I think we may have spoken about this car before being in BRG which it isn't. Also note the probable initial Lexus 7 service stamps .................and the rest by an indy..... and of course the Trader refers quite rightly to the clutch being in excellent condition !!!!!

Ho hum. another one bites the dust maybe ................... at this money methinks a full Lexus service history and better finished wheels should be on offer too.

Malc

• Like 1

I think we may have spoken about this car before being in BRG which it isn't. Also note the probable initial Lexus 7 service stamps .................and the rest by an indy..... and of course the Trader refers quite rightly to the clutch being in excellent condition !!!!!

Ho hum. another one bites the dust maybe ................... at this money methinks a full Lexus service history and better finished wheels should be on offer too.

Malc

I thought this car looked familiar - if it was in totally immaculate condition, the price would be right but it is slightly tatty to say the least

Are you guys looking at different pictures from me as I can see the defects in the bodywork. There is so much reflection going on its almost impossible to see if the paintwork had been damage. Is there a way of making the pictures bigger? Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links