Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I fancy changing the window switch on my door for one that is auto down and up, has anyone done this,do I have to buy from local Lexus or is there another way, if I can get one from another source what model year am I looking for?

Cheers Norman

Mine's the Mk3 that ACLex changed the driver's window as per. ............... I think he has left the forum and I know is no longer at Lexus Poole sadly.

I think he was intending to emigrate .................. so might well have

Malc

Mine's the Mk3 that ACLex changed the driver's window as per. ............... I think he has left the forum and I know is no longer at Lexus Poole sadly.

I think he was intending to emigrate .................. so might well have

Malc

thats the one i meant - couldnt think of the name

I may be able to help, IIRC the JDM models have this feature as standard and I think I still have the switch pack from a 1997 series III Celsior I broke for spares.

You are welcome to have it to try but I suspect you would also need the door ECU.

I was going to do all 4 windows if the drivers window was a success, a long time ago someone said all that was needed was the switch from a later model that had the switch that I needed. I didn't know the door had an ECU