Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Much Would It Be Worth?

Hi

I'm thinking about working abroad for a bit.

If I sell up now how much could I roughly get for my is220d please? Appreciate not a great time of year to sell generally.

2008 is220d se multimedia 18" baransu

FSH (all main dealer bar one)

Black

Full leather

Factory Sat Nav

Mark Levinson audio

I've checked autotrader and couldnt find any with equal spec?

Any thoughts?

Ta.

Just got a free valuation for mine via 'What car'

Go and have a look there yourself

Also some interesting figures from 'We Buy Any car.com' and also 'We Want Any car.com'

be interesting to see what they come up with. Let us know.

Thanks chaps.

Interesting results. After typing my reg in on What Car - it came up with the SE model, but also an SE MultiMedia which mine is. Autotrader didnt appear to check for Multimedia.

Autotrader - 6k

What Car - 7.5k SE Multimedia

6.9k SE

Also, I'm guessing (I'm gonna be biased naturally) that Autotrader wants you to sell a little bit cheaply so cars sell quick - and hence you keep coming back to sell on AT in future :)

Thanks chaps.

Interesting results. After typing my reg in on What Car - it came up with the SE model, but also an SE MultiMedia which mine is. Autotrader didnt appear to check for Multimedia.

Autotrader - 6k

6.9k SE

Also, I'm guessing (I'm gonna be biased naturally) that Autotrader wants you to sell a little bit cheaply so cars sell quick - and hence you keep coming back to sell on AT in future :)

Did you try any of the others that I mentioned?

When I sold my 220d I didn't have any joy using AutoTrader, I sold it via the classifieds on eBay in the end. Quite cheap that was.

Thanks chaps.

Autotrader - 6k

6.9k SE

Did you try any of the others that I mentioned?

When I sold my 220d I didn't have any joy using AutoTrader, I sold it via the classifieds on eBay in the end. Quite cheap that was.

Which others? I'm not gonna try webuyanycar - they just take the biscuit so they can sell for a serious margin.

I've heard that they make serious deductions from the original valuation for every tiny fault - stone chips, leather creases, trim marks etc - and that's after you've laid out initial fees.

Beware webuyanycar!

only idiots use them, your car is worth whatever anyone is prepared to buy, as a ball mark i would say between 6-7k for a quick sale, probably worth a bit over that if you held out depending on condition etc.

CAP is the best valuation tool, its what the cars are selling for at auction currently and what they are retailed for so a middle ground between the two and you have what its worth. Every dealer uses CAP, parkers and all that are generally alot further out.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links