Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Top Member

SteveAudioX

Hi all....

I just wanted to say that Colin Barber has to be my nomination...

He has proven time and time again to be very helpfull in his field.

Always offering hands on help and advice to those who need it.

He is a newly found moderator now.... and he deserves it. :)

I realise lots of members may only visit LOC once in a while, but for those who are regular visitors, it'll be great to get your feedback.

There are loads of others on my list... But his gotta be in my top 3. Not excluding all the hard work from the administrator and all the other Moderators :)

Who would you nominate as your top LOC member and why :question:

(They could be up and coming,always helpful,has added plenty to the club and to other members or just most fun and friendly in your books)

I think it would be very unfair as to nominate just one.. after all... all the moderates do a great job. + people like geoffers the electronics guru and steveaudiox for his I.C.E knowlage and of course colins ever expanding brain to name just a few.. :D

craig

I've got a trophy to same I'm the top member :) :)

Serious note though - alot of people on here have helped me, and given their time to explaining, helping, advising etc. There's not just one, but many - so let me take this opportunity so say a big thank you to everyone.....whether you're "behind the scenes" in the running of the club, or right up front posting each day.

GROUP HUG :) :)

Personally I think the majority of members have helped make LOC a pleasurable experience :D

I think the committee and moderators deserve special mention for having the vision, enthusiasm and drive to make this the best Lexus club on the net. Also for sticking with it even when I'm sure at times varying frustrations must crop up to make them wonder why they do this, and why they do it for free!!!

Yes Colin Barber is the Dean Cain of the LOC,

But there are many unsung supermen and women of LOC and they all conspire to make it a place we all return to day after day for some lighthearted mirth and merriment.

Makes you wonder what void we all must have had in our lives BL (Before LOC).

Let the love flow

:D :D :D :D

Its me.........coz without the sting in the tail(scorpion) you guys would'nt have anything to talk about.

:lol::lol::lol:

Bet you're just a cuddly bunny at heart :D

Ok, so there's Father's Day and Mother's Day... so why don't we have a Moderator's Day to show our appreciation? Ideas for how to celebrate it?

Ok, so there's Father's Day and Mother's Day... so why don't we have a Moderator's Day to show our appreciation? Ideas for how to celebrate it?

How about they all get a day off from moderating, and let us do it?! :P

Or

We could organise a meet on this special day, get them out of control drunk :yack: :yack: :yack: , and put them on a train going in the opposite direction from home?! :whistling: (kind of a stag nite theme me thinks!)

Stu :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links